Private boat is a 33 steel hull with a traditional design. It has a Hino 1800cc engine speed with a total seating capacity of 35. On board facilities include a kitchen with a large buffet table, a bar and toilet. What more could you want as you unwind on this relaxing journey drifting down the Mekong, experiencing the rhythm of the river which offers stunning landscape scenery and allowing you to observe the bustling riverlife enroute.
* BRIEF ITINERARY:
Day 1: Cruising Tour from Houeisay to Pak Beng (L/D)
Day 2: Pak Beng Cruise Trip to Pak Ou in Luang Prabang (B/L)
DAY 1 – LAOS CRUISE TRIP FROM HOUEXAI TO LUANG PRABANG: HOUEISAY RIVER CRUISE TOUR TO PAKBENG (L/D)
Traditional boat leaves Houei Say pier at 08:30 hrs for a cruise down the Mekong to Pakbeng. En route one stop is made to observe rural life along the Mekong and visit minority ethnic groups; then, a lunch on board. Arrive Pakbeng before sunset and check-in at Pakbeng Lodge. Dinner on the terrace overlooking the Mekong River.
Overnight in Pakbeng at Pakbeng Lodge.
Cruising from Houeisay to visit Pak Ou Caves via Pakbeng
DAY 2 – LAOS CRUISE TRIP FROM HOUEXAI TO LUANG PRABANG: PAKBENG CRUISING TOUR TO PAK OU – LUANG PRABANG (B/L)
Full breakfast at lodge. (Optional: walk to Pakbeng market, where people from the surrounding minority villages exchange their goods). At 08:30 we board the boat for the second leg of the cruise. A short stop to discover a few Hmong villages before having lunch on board. On our way to Pak-Ou village at the mouth of the Nam Ou River, we take a brief stop ait Tam Ting “Cave of a thousand Buddha’s”. On our way to Luang Prabang another stop is made to observe the traditional process of manufacturing local rice alcohol. Arrive at Luang Prabang before sunset.
End of service!
• Transportation in private
• Accommodation in twin shared room
• Boat trip as stated in above sights
• English speaking guide
• Admission fee to indicated sights
• Meals: daily breakfast at hotel
• Gov’t tax and service charge
• Luggage handling and drinking water* EXCLUDING:
• Visa stamping fee on arrival
• All air tickets in/to/from Laos
• Travel Insurance in all kinds Laos cruising tours in Luangprabang
• Lunch or dinner unless where stated
• Single room (quoted separately)
• Other foreign language guide
• Peak tourist season or special event rates
• Tip, drinks and other personal expenses
• Itinerary is subject to change depending on the confirmed flights, road conditions, and room availability.
• Hotels listed in above might not be upto standard of your expectation, especially in the remote area where limitation of accommodation.
• Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases and USD currency fluctuations